Luke draws from diverse consulting and delivery experience across banking and finance, public sector, higher education, consumer business and telecommunications industries. He has delivered across key business and technology programs, in the United Kingdom and Australia, and has a track record of turning around projects that are struggling.
Luke’s recent years have been focused on improving outcomes for delivery teams, through capability building. Based on the client’s environment and needs, Luke can propose and drive a plan of relevant initiatives, including:
- Building culture and connecting teams
- Creating pathways for learning & development including practical toolkits for teams
- Embedding effective new ways of working
- Understanding and managing performance of teams
- Optimising outcomes for delivery pipelines through effective workforce management.
Luke is passionate about understanding what drives people in their teams, to develop their potential, build engagement and create positive culture. He gets to the heart of organisational challenges, to create opportunities for real improvement. He loves to put in place systems of work that are effective for the organisation, and leave behind thriving, successful teams.